Wednesday 29 April 2015

My Philosophy

My Philosophy on Educational Technology

As a teacher in training, I believe that technology plays an important role in helping students to learn.  In this day and age that we are now living in, with the use of technology in teaching a lesson, I firmly believe that the students will  be able to acquire a greater level of understanding of the content when they are able to participant and use the technology; in order to make the lesson interesting and fun.  I believe that using technology within my classroom will enhance the ways in which my students will learn and also save on time, in that, instead of taking up the amount of time writing on the board I can use that time to focus on discussion and feedback from students about the content that is presented with the use of technology.  As technology advances so will the teaching and learning process, it may not be for all students but, there is always some form of electric device that is develop and available to suit the needs of all students with or without disabilities.  As a teacher in training I also believe that before one can disseminate information to their students, the teacher must first know how the information will be presented and in what manner.  The teacher should also be aware of the impact that technology will have in the classroom and what are the expectations of their students as it relates to the use of technology, whether it will have a negative or positive impact on the students.   As a teacher in training I totally agree that with the use of technology within the classroom; this will provide students with new and different types of learning experiences, with the knowledge of all the technology that they are able to use in helping them to achieve greatness, that in the future will be of great advantage to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment